We offer a variety of services to diagnose and treat
multiple medical problems.
- Physical Exams: for new patients and for yearly physical
exams 45 min detailed exam
- EKGs: performed and interpreted on premises
- Holter Monitors: performed and interpreted on premises
- Labs: drawn
here in the office for your convience.
- All blood work is sent out to
Quest and LabCorp. Axis Labs are available on our first floor.
done by finger stick and results in 5 minutes.
- LFT's and fasting lipids
done by finger stick and results in 5 minutes while you wait.
On the spot interpretation allows for our staff to adjust your medicines if needed without
- Vaccines: most vaccines are offered here
- HEP A & B
(zostivax and gardisil can be obtained by your local pharmacy)
we perform simple spirometry in the office
- PENS: Dr. Sadel performs percutaneous
electrical nerve stimulation -- a modality used to help treat low back pain, neck pain, certain muscular pain, and some types
- TENS and Rebuilder: Dr. Sadel offer tens stimulation
and rebuilder (tens stimulation for lower extremity peripheral neuropathy)
- Nutritional Counseling
- Smoking Cessation Counseling all performed by Joanne Markowitz, CRNP
- Joint aspiraton, trigger point injection
- Skin tag removal
and other minor surgical procedures
- Ear lavage
- Wound Care
- On the spot pt/inr for those of you on coumadin. Inr's
back in 60 seconds for easy managment of coumadin.
- We offer very low calorie diets
made by Robard to treat obesity
- Travel medicine---all vaccines including yellow
fever, Japanese encephalitis, and typhoid if needed for your travels are offered in our office. WHO yellow passports
can be obtained in our office
To limit distractions and to better serve his patients in the office, Dr. Sadel no longer follows patients in
the hospital. Any of his patients who is admitted to a hospital will be followed by a hospitalist.